Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Feed me lies.

''What day is it? and in what month? This clock never seemed so alive.
I cant keep up, i can't back down, i've been losing so much time..''

I'm always a mess. I laugh too much hard at stupid things, my favourite songs make me cry. I always watch for 11:11, but i miss it more than i notice it. I do things without thinking about the outcome. I hate thinking about reality and i'm so confused 99% of the time that it's not even funny. I'm not homesick.. i'm more heartsick. For all the things i can never get back. It's hard for me to define myself.. Some would say i'm weird. But i guess i'm just different. I'm not pretty. I make mistakes, I'm far from perfect and I'm definately not an easy person to figure out, but thats me. I don't want to be the heroine in some tragic love story, I just want one person who wouldn't give me a second thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment