Friday, 8 October 2010

You take my breath away.







I know i love you because i stop breathing when i think i'm losing you, and there'll be no excuse so i'd be on my knees. Just stay a minute and dont let go of me, you take my breath away. I know I care because when you're happy i am. And no matter how much it hurts, i'd still walk away from you if thats what you wanted. And i know i'm sorry because its becoming clear that i broke it all into pieces and i can't reverse it. Im sorry for the pain i caused you, i'm sorry for the words i didnt say.
But like you said.. ''life goes on.''
I'm just sorry my life has to go on without you.. I think the world of you.



P.s, I didnt want it to end like this, but i think you do, so i'm not going to get in the way.. I'll miss you.




No comments:

Post a Comment