Sunday, 22 August 2010

This summer is coming to a close.


And i'm starting to figure out, that i cannot live without you. I hope you're thinking of me, cause all the starts above me sing your name, i'll never be the same again..



Absolutely everyone makes mistakes. They could be big ones, small ones, and even life changing ones. I've definately made my fair of share mistakes. The worst outcome of a mistake though, is losing someones trust. When there is no trust between two people, there isn't really much there. Trust makes the bond so much stronger, knowing you can count on that person, tell them anything, just makes the relationship that so much more special.


But once trust is broken, it will never come back no matter how much you want it to. I see so many relationships lose their trust, just because either of them want a bit of fun, or just don't think of the hurt and pain it will cause before they act.
I do really think i've found an amazing person. And i do really want it to work, unbelievable amounts. So i do hope it does. :-)


But you see, nothing ever goes to plan, does it?





Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.











No comments:

Post a Comment