Thursday, 19 August 2010

Big city dreams..

So basically i wanted to start a new blog, mostly because the other didn't start off with what or mostly, who, i wanted it to.

Ever since the events at the start of the holidays, my mind has been a complete mess. I want to do everything right, but how do you know whats right and wrong? Because sometimes when you know you're doing wrong, it feels so right.

''I guess that i can live without you but, without you i'll be miserable at best.''

People care way too much about what others think about them. I really couldn't care less about what people think about me, i've made mistakes, who hasn't? The only thing that matters is the people that matter to you know you're a decent person.




''Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.''

No comments:

Post a Comment