Saturday, 21 August 2010

A million kisses..

Woke up this morning in the most confused mood ever. Like I have said before, I don't care about what anyone thinks of me.. but thats a lie really isn't it? Because there is one person, and i really do care what he thinks of me. I always try to make myself look less of an idiot to him. It's like, you know when someone just makes you smile? Yeah, that.


And when your stars dont shine, i'll give you mine and lay a million kisses on you..
you dont need a dollar baby to steal this heart of mine, your heart is worth a million bucks and its beating next to mine, If you've got the time i'll make you mine and lay a million kisses on you..



But sometimes i do feel like i'm not good enough for him, because you just get that feeling when you know there are thousands of girls that are better than you. But that doesn't matter, because you should always embrace who you are. Never let anyone put you down, or tell you that you're not beautiful because everyone is beautiful. Being yourself is the key to finding the people that will be true to you, they will love you for who you are. So never pretend to be something you're not when the real person inside of you is so much better than the fake one.


..We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.



1 comment:

  1. So true. I cannot agree more with this one. Whole heartedly... I know exactly what you mean.

    ReplyDelete